The Prospects For Foreign Debt Sustainability In Post-Completion Point Countries: Implications Of The HIPC-MDRI Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2008. "The Prospects for Foreign Debt Sustainability in Post-Completion-Point Countries: Implications of the HIPC-MDRI Framework," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(2), pages 171-188, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:3:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:jepppp:jepp-03-2017-0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua C. Hall, Serkan Karadas and Minh Tam T. Schlosky, 2018.
"Is There Moral Hazard in the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) Initiative Debt Relief Process?,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Joshua C. Hall & Serkan Karadas & Minh Tam T. Schlosky, 2016. "Is There Moral Hazard in the Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) Initiative Debt Relief Process?," Working Papers 16-24, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:2608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .