Non-linear and non-symmetric exchange-rate adjustment:New evidence from medium- and high-inflation countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Virginie Boinet & Christopher Martin, 2003. "Non-linear and non-symmetric exchange-rate adjustment:New evidence from medium- and high-inflation countries," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-12, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics 0403006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-07-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2004-07-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruppp:03-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .