Demographics And Financial Asset Prices In The Major Industrial Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E Philip Davis & Christine Li, 2003. "Demographics And Financial Asset Prices In The Major Industrial Economies," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-07, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abraham, Katharine G & Katz, Lawrence F, 1986.
"Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-522, June.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Lawrence F. Katz, 1984. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 1410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1986. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," Scholarly Articles 3442781, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, "undated". "Intersectoral Labour Reallocation and Employment Volatility: A Bayesian Analysis using a VAR-GARCH-M model," Discussion Papers 99/4, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Kuttner, Kenneth N., 1996.
"Macroeconomic effects of employment reallocation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 87-116, June.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1996. "Macroeconomic effects of employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Campbell, J.R. & Kuttner, K.N., 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of Employment Reallocation," RCER Working Papers 415, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Potter, Simon M., 2000. "Nonlinear impulse response functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1425-1446, September.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 127-176, December.
- G. Gallipoli & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Papers wp897, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Paper series 37_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Davis, S.J., 1988. "Allocative Disturbances And Temporal Asymmetry In Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," Papers 88-57, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2000. "Macroeconomic Effects Of Sectoral Shocks In Us, Uk And Germany: A Bvar-Garch-M Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 253, Society for Computational Economics.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-332, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ang & Angela Maddaloni, 2005.
"Do Demographic Changes Affect Risk Premiums? Evidence from International Data,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 341-380, January.
- Andrew Ang & Angela Maddaloni, 2003. "Do Demographic Changes Affect Risk Premiums? Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 9677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruppp:03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.