Evidence from UK Establishments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salladarré, Frédéric & Hlaimi, Boubaker, 2011.
"Les femmes et le travail à temps partiel en Europe
[Women and part time employment in Europe]," MPRA Paper 32479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Pieter A. Gautier & Joris Wind, 2016.
"Employment Protection, Technology Choice, And Worker Allocation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 787-826, August.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Gautier, Pieter A. & De Wind, Joris, 2010. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," IZA Discussion Papers 4895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Pieter A. Gautier & Joris de Wind, 2010. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Pieter A. Gautier & Joris de Wind, 2011. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," DNB Working Papers 295, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bartelsman, Eric J & de Wind, Joris & Gautier, Pieter A, 2010. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruedp:98-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.