Industrialization and Environmental Spillovers in a Model of Economic Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Isaías N. Chaves & Philip Osafo-Kwaako & James A. Robinson, 2014.
"Indirect Rule and State Weakness in Africa: Sierra Leone in Comparative Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume IV: Sustainable Growth, pages 343-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Isaías N. Chaves & Philip Osafo-Kwaako & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Indirect Rule and State Weakness in Africa: Sierra Leone in Comparative Perspective," NBER Working Papers 20092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brk:wpaper:1992-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debroca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .