Dynamic Density Forecasts for Multivariate Asset Returns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arnold Polanski & Evarist Stoja, 2011. "Dynamic density forecasts for multivariate asset returns," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 523-540, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying higher co-moments; Joint Density Forecasting; Method of Moments; Multivariate Value-at-Risk.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:uobdis:09/616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Temple). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debriuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .