Common Frameworks for Regional Competitiveness: Insights from a Number of Local Knowledge Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Sole Brioschi & Lucio Cassia & Alessandra Colombelli, 2009. "Common Frameworks for Regional Competitiveness: Insights from a Number of Local Knowledge Economies," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(2), pages 19-43.
- Maria Sole Brioschi Brioschi & Lucio Cassia & Alessandra Colombelli, 2005. "Common Frameworks for Regional Competitiveness - Insights from a Number of Local Knowledge Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p743, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asheim, Bjørn & Coenen, Lars & Moodysson, Jerker & Vang, Jan, 2005. "Regional Innovation System Policy: a Knowledge-based Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Simon Collinson, 2000. "Knowlege networks for innovation in small Scottish software firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 217-244, July.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand, 1999. "Technology-based SMEs in the Go ¨teborg Region: Their Origin and Interaction with Universities and Large Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 379-389.
More about this item
Keywordsregional competitiveness; knowledge economies; regional development; regional innovation systems.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brh:wpaper:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diberit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.