R&D Competition with Radical and Incremental Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2013.
"Doing R&D in a Closed or Open Mode: Dynamics and Impacts on Productivity,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Rosa J. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Doing R&D in a closed or open mode : dynamics and impacts on productivity," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carfì, David & Gambarelli, Gianfranco & Uristani, Angelo, 2011. "Balancing pairs of interfering elements," MPRA Paper 35335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2007-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2007-04-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brg:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Bergamo Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deberit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .