The group of G20: Trials of global governance in times of crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignazio Angeloni, 2012. "The Group of 20: Trials of Global Governance in Times of Crisis," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The World Economy After The Global Crisis A New Economic Order for the 21st Century, chapter 5, pages 101-128 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .