On the Efficiency of Public Hospitals in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuba Bozaykut & F. Gulruh Gurbuz, 2015. "Power and trust in organizational relations: an empirical study in Turkish public hospitals," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-04-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2013/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .