Optimal Trend Inflation and Monetary Policy under Trending Relative Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2011.
"The Optimal Rate of Inflation with Trending Relative Prices,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 355-384, March.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2009. "The optimal rate of inflation with trending relative prices," Working Paper 09-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ikeda, Daisuke, 2015. "Optimal inflation rates with the trending relative price of investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 20-33.
More about this item
KeywordsTrend inflation; CPI; PPI; Optimal monetary policy; Relative price trend; Sectoral productivity gap;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:07-e-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .