reghdfe: Estimating linear models with multi-way fixed effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiwen Li & Garry D. Bruton & Xinchun Li & Shuang Wang, 2022. "Transgenerational Succession and R&D Investment: A Myopic Loss Aversion Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 46(1), pages 193-222, January.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Qu, Songze & Ancev, Tihomir, 2019.
"The effect of wind and solar power generation on wholesale electricity prices in Australia,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 358-369.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Qu, Songze & Ancev, Tihomir, 2019. "The effect of wind and solar power generation on wholesale electricity prices in Australia," Working Papers 2019-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2019.
- Luisa Kinzius & Alexander Sandkamp & Erdal Yalcin, 2019.
"Trade protection and the role of non-tariff barriers,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 155(4), pages 603-643, November.
- Luisa Kinzius & Alexander-Nikolai Sandkamp & Erdal Yalcin, 2018. "Trade Protection and the Role of Non-Tariff Barriers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7419, CESifo.
- Kinzius, Luisa & Sandkamp, Alexander & Yalcin, Erdal, 2019. "Trade protection and the role of non-tariff barriers," Munich Reprints in Economics 78217, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stokes, Jonathan & Lau, Yiu-Shing & Kristensen, Søren Rud & Sutton, Matt, 2019. "Does pooling health & social care budgets reduce hospital use and lower costs?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 382-388.
- Laurent Bergé, 2018. "Efficient estimation of maximum likelihood models with multiple fixed-effects: the R package FENmlm," DEM Discussion Paper Series 18-13, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Kausel, Edgar E. & Ventura, Santiago & Rodríguez, Arturo, 2019. "Outcome bias in subjective ratings of performance: Evidence from the (football) field," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 75(PB).
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & Andre Luis Squarize Chagas, Denise Leyi Li, 2022. "Public Sector Procurements and Reference Prices Estimation with Small Samples in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2022_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sangyoul Lee & Xiang Bi, 2019. "Can adoption of pollution prevention techniques reduce pollution substitution?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Ramiro Losada, 2022. "Periodic public information on investment funds and how it influences investors´ decisions," CNMV Working Papers CNMV Working Papers no. 7, CNMV- Spanish Securities Markets Commission - Research and Statistics Department.
- Fabio Schiantarelli & Massimiliano Stacchini & Philip E. Strahan, 2020.
"Bank Quality, Judicial Efficiency, and Loan Repayment Delays in Italy,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 2139-2178, August.
- Fabio Schiantarelli & Massimiliano Stacchini & Philip E. Strahan, 2016. "Bank Quality, Judicial Efficiency and Loan Repayment Delays in Italy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 901, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2019.
- Ramiro Losada, 2022. "La información pública periódica de los fondos de inversión: como influyen en las decisiones de los inversores," CNMV Documentos de Trabajo CNMV Documentos de Trabaj, CNMV- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores - Departamento de Estudios y Estadísticas.
- Sebastian Kripfganz & Vasilis Sarafidis, 2021.
"Instrumental-variable estimation of large-T panel-data models with common factors,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 21(3), pages 659-686, September.
- Sebastian Kripfganz & Vasilis Sarafidis, 2021. "Instrumental variable estimation of large-T panel data models with common factors," London Stata Conference 2021 4, Stata Users Group.
- Sebastian Kripfganz & Vasilis Sarafidis, 2021. "Instrumental-variable estimation of large-T panel-data models with common factors," Economics Virtual Symposium 2021 3, Stata Users Group.
- Dierick, Nicolas & Heyman, Dries & Inghelbrecht, Koen & Stieperaere, Hannes, 2019.
"Financial attention and the disposition effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 190-217.
- Nicolas Dierick & Dries Heyman & Koen Inghelbrecht & Hannes Stieperaere, 2019. "Financial Attention And The Disposition Effect," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/967, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:scon16:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.