Inequality restricted maximum entropy estimation using Stata
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006.
"Estimation of multinomial logit models with unobserved heterogeneity using maximum simulated likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "Estimation of Multinomial Logit Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Maximum Simulated Likelihood," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 573, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hoynes, Hilary Williamson, 1996.
"Welfare Transfers in Two-Parent Families: Labor Supply and Welfare Participation under AFDC-UP,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 295-332, March.
- Hilary Hoynes, 1993. "Welfare Transfers in Two-Parent Families: Labor Supply and Welfare Participation Under AFDC-UP," NBER Working Papers 4407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, March.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-659, December.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Fitting mixed logit models by using maximum simulated likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 388-401, September.
- Arthur van Soest, 1995. "Structural Models of Family Labor Supply: A Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 63-88.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:norl13:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .