Sistemas geo-referenciados en Stata y su aplicación a los procesos de focalización de acciones en desarrollo social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohler, Hans-Peter, 2000. "Fertility decline as a coordination problem," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 231-263, December.
- Maria Melkersson & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2000. "Modeling female fertility using inflated count data models," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 189-203.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Alfonso Miranda, 2010.
"Non‐pecuniary returns to higher education: the effect on smoking intensity in the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 906-920, August.
- Alfonso Miranda & Massimiliano Bratti, 2006. "Non-pecuniary returns to higher education: The effect on smoking intensity in the UK," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/04, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Bratti, Massimiliano, 2006. "Non-Pecuniary Returns to Higher Education: The Effect on Smoking Intensity in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Mukesh Eswaran, 2002. "The empowerment of women, fertility, and child mortality: Towards a theoretical analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 433-454.
- Willis, Robert J, 1973. "A New Approach to the Economic Theory of Fertility Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 14-64, Part II, .
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1985. "A Tobit-type estimator for the censored Poisson regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 361-365.
- Labeaga, Jose M., 1999. "A double-hurdle rational addiction model with heterogeneity: Estimating the demand for tobacco," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L, 2001. "Learning and Earning: Do Multiple Training Events Pay? A Decade of Evidence from a Cohort of Young British Men," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 379-400, August.
- Steven T. Yen & Chao-Hsiun Tang & Shew-Jiuan B. Su, 2001. "Demand for traditional medicine in Taiwan: a mixed Gaussian-Poisson model approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 221-232.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Francisco Covas & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2000. "A modified hurdle model for completed fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 173-188.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2013. "Un modelo de valla doble para datos de conteo y su aplicación en el estudio de la fecundidad en México," Stata Press book chapters, StataCorp LP.
- Steven T. Yen & Helen H. Jensen, 1995. "Determinants of Household Expenditures on Alcohol," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp144, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:msug13:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .