A new command for plotting regression coefficients and other estimates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Jann, 2014. "A new command for plotting regression coefficients and other estimates," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 03, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diriwaechter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena, 2018.
"The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 116-140.
- Patric Diriwächter & Elena Shvartsman, 2016. "The Anticipation and Adaptation Effects of Intra- and Interpersonal Wage Changes on Job Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 866, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Shvartsman, Elena & Diriwächter, Patric, 2017. "The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168107, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Diriwächter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena, 2016. "The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction," Working papers 2016/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Adongo, Jonathan O., 2017. "Legal jurisdiction, director liability law, and venture capitalists’ equity stakes in Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 78-93.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:dsug14:09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.