Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005.
"What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?,"
physics/0504210, arXiv.org, revised May 2005.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005. "What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?," Finance 0504022, EconWPA.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9355-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-agent; financial analysis; fundamentalist and chartist strategy; Indonesia stock market.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-06-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-06-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfe:wpsbfi:wpa2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/banfeid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .