Bayesian optimal designs for discriminating between non-Normal models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jushan Bai, 1997. "Estimation Of A Change Point In Multiple Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2007. "A jump telegraph model for option pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 575-583.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Choi, Yoon K. & Zhou, Yong, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of structural change points in volatility models for time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 79-114, May.
- Mazza, Christian & Rulliere, Didier, 2004.
"A link between wave governed random motions and ruin processes,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 205-222, October.
- Christian Mazza & Didier Rullière, 2004. "A link between wave governed random motions and ruin processes," Post-Print hal-00412977, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsKL-optimum designs; discrimination between models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .