Dollarization and De-dollarization: Formulation of Agenda
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsäîëëàðèçàöèÿ; äåäîëëàðèçàöèÿ; ðåàëüíàÿ äîëëàðèçàöèÿ; ôèíàíñîâàÿ äîëëàðèçàöèÿ; äîëëàðèçàöèÿ ðàñ÷åòîâ; ðåæèì ìîíåòàðíîé ïîëèòèêè.;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-10-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-10-25 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-10-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bel:ppaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Svetlana Yakubovskaya). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/berocby.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .