Incrementos del Salario Mínimo Legal: un Análisis de los Costos y Beneficios sobre los Hogares colombianos en el año 2006
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Manuel Posso Suárez, 2010. "Incrementos del Salario Mínimo Legal: un Análisis de los Costos y Beneficios sobre los Hogares colombianos en el año 2006," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006890, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R. Baca MejÃa & Sarah M. Walsh Rone, 2017. "The free market ideology as a ceremonial feature in latin american," Revista de EconomÃa del Caribe 017158, Universidad del Norte.
More about this item
KeywordsSalario Mínimo; Precios; Ingresos Bajos; Insumo-Producto;
All these keywords.
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.