House prices in Italy, 1927-2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, Nikolaus & Schiopu, Ioana, 2006. "Determinants of workers' remittances: evidence from the European Neighbouring Region," Working Paper Series 688, European Central Bank.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2010.
"Another consequence of the economic crisis: a decrease in migrants' remittances,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1-2), pages 171-182.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2009. "Another Consequence of the Economic Crisis: A Decrease in Migrants’ Remittances," Working Papers 0907, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Rapoport, Hillel & Docquier, Frederic, 2006. "The Economics of Migrants' Remittances," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:1-23. is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea F. Presbitero & Nikola L. Spatafora, 2017.
"Remittances and Vulnerability in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Nikola Spatafora, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 93, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Bettin, Giulia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Spatafora, Nikola, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6812, The World Bank.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea Presbitero & Nicola Spatafora, 2014. "Remittances and Vulnerability in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/13, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; land prices; wealth; households.;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-07-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2016-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_333_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .