The difficult access to childcare in Italy: the determinants from the supply and the demand side
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Monacelli & Maria Grazia Pazienza & Chiara Rapallini, 2016.
"Municipality Budget Rules and Debt: Is the Italian Regulation Effective?,"
Public Budgeting & Finance,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 114-140, September.
- Daniela Monacelli & Maria Grazia Pazienza & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Municipality Budget Rules and Debt: is the Italian regulation effective?," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_24.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Daniela Monacelli & Aline Pennisi, 2015. "Spending Review: una, nessuna, centomila," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 69-108.
More about this item
Keywordschildcare facilities; welfare policies; geographical differences;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_30_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.