Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Dynamics in the Spanish Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Andrés & Ricardo Mestre & Javier Vallés, 1999. "Monetary policy and exchange rate dynamics in the Spanish economy," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-77.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 1997.
"The causes of Spanish unemployment: A structural VAR approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1281-1307, July.
- Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "The causes of Spanish unemployment: A structural VAR apporach," Working Papers 96-19, FEDEA.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Robert J. Barro & Mark Rush, 1980. "Unanticipated Money and Economic Activity," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 23-73 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Laurence M. Ball, 1997. "Disinflation and the NAIRU," NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 167-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Dolado, 1999.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 95-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & JosÃ© M. GonzÃ¡lez-PÃ¡ramo & JosÃ© ViÃ±als, 1997. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," Working Papers 9728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Viñals, José, 1997. "A cost-benefit analysis of going from low inflation to price stability in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6036, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Manning, Alan, 1993.
"Wage Bargaining and the Phillips Curve: The Identification and Specification of Aggregate Wage Equations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 98-118, January.
- Alan Manning, 1992. "Wage Bargaining and the Phillips Curve: The Identification and Specification of Aggregate Wage Equations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0062, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1970. "The Recent Acceleration of Inflation and Its Lessons for the Future," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(1), pages 8-47.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "After Keynesian macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1997.
"The Costs and Benefits of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 123-166
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Costs and Benefits of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 5469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro José Pérez Vázquez, 2003. "Fuentes de variabilidad en las principales economías occidentales," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Monticello, Carlo & Tristani, Oreste, 1999. "What does the single monetary policy do? A SVAR benchmark for the European Central Bank," Working Paper Series 0002, European Central Bank.
- Javier Andrés & Ignacio Hernando & J. David López-Salido, 1999. "Assessing the benefits of price stability: The international experience," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 69.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; EXCHANGE RATE;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:9727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .