Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2007. "Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(48), pages 111-144, July - Se.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bofinger & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2003. "Managed Floating as a Monetary Policy Strategy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 81-109, June.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1982. "The exchange rate in a portfolio balance model with a banking sector," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 225-239, January.
- S. C. Tsiang, 1975. "The Dynamics of International Capital Flows and Internal and External Balance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(2), pages 195-214.
- Patterson, K D & Stephenson, M J, 1988. "Stock-Flow Consistent Accounting: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 787-800, September.
- Tobin, James, 1970. "Deposit Interest Ceilings as a Monetary Control," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 4-14, February.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets; exchange rate and monetary regime; financial assets sustituibility; financial dominance; financial system size; fiscal dominance; monetary policy; monetary space;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:wpaper:200727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.