Efficiency of Lending Sectoral Allocation in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2007. "Efficiency of Lending Sectoral Allocation in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(49), pages 13-32, October -.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2005.
"Unnatural Selection: Perverse Incentives and the Misallocation of Credit in Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1144-1166, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2003. "Unnatural Selection: Perverse Incentives and the Misallocation of Credit in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Schertler & Claudia Buch & Natalja Westernhagen, 2006.
"Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 43-72, April.
- Schertler, Andrea & Buch, Claudia M. & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2006. "Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; banking system; sectoral allocation of loans;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:wpaper:200719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .