Carbon leakage and the future of Old Industrial Regions after Copenhagen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Stanley, T.D. & Giles, Margaret, 2012.
"Are estimates of the value of a statistical life exaggerated?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 197-206.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley & Margaret Giles, 2011. "Are Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Exaggerated?," Economics Series 2011_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Luke Brander & Ingo Bräuer & Holger Gerdes & Andrea Ghermandi & Onno Kuik & Anil Markandya & Ståle Navrud & Paulo Nunes & Marije Schaafsma & Hans Vos & Alfred Wagtendonk, 2012.
"Using Meta-Analysis and GIS for Value Transfer and Scaling Up: Valuing Climate Change Induced Losses of European Wetlands,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 395-413.
- Andersson, Henrik & Svensson, Mikael, 2006. "Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method," Working Papers 2006:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method," Working Papers 2007:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Norihiko Yamano & Yoshio Kajitani & Yoshiharu Shumuta, 2007. "Modeling the Regional Economic Loss of Natural Disasters: The Search for Economic Hotspots," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 163-181.
- Md. Israt Rayhan & Ulrike Grote, 2010. "Crop Diversification to Mitigate Flood Vulnerability in Bangladesh: An Economic Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 597-604.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L., 1992. "Valuing public goods: The purchase of moral satisfaction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P., 2008. "Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-90, May.
- Eduardo Rodriguez-Oreggia & Alejandro De La Fuente & Rodolfo De La Torre & Hector A. Moreno, 2013. "Natural Disasters, Human Development and Poverty at the Municipal Level in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 442-455, March.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aline Chiabai & C. M. Travisi & H. Ding & A. Markandya & P.A.L.D Nunes, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Forest Ecosystem Services: Methodology and Monetary Estimates," Working Papers 2009.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adam Rose & Shu-Yi Liao, 2005. "Modeling Regional Economic Resilience to Disasters: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Water Service Disruptions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 75-112.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:597-604 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Throsby, 2003. "Determining the Value of Cultural Goods: How Much (or How Little) Does Contingent Valuation Tell Us?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 275-285, November.
- Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A., 2009. "Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 620-633.
- Albala-Bertrand, J. M., 1993. "Political Economy of Large Natural Disasters: With Special Reference to Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287650.
- Mihaela IACOB & Felicia ALEXANDRU & Meral KAGITCI & Georgiana Camelia CREŢAN & Filip IORGULESCU, 2012. "Cultural heritage evaluation: a reappraisal of some critical concepts involved," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(577)), pages 61-72, December.
- Daniel McFadden & Albert Bemmaor & Francis Caro & Jeff Dominitz & Byung-Hill Jun & Arthur Lewbel & Rosa Matzkin & Francesca Molinari & Norbert Schwarz & Robert Willis & Joachim Winter, 2005.
"Statistical Analysis of Choice Experiments and Surveys,"
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-196, December.
- McFadden, Daniel L. & Bemmaor, Albert C. & Caro, Francis G. & Dominitz, Jeff & Jun, Byung-hill & Lewbel, Arthur & Matzkin, Rosa L. & Molinari, Francesca & Schwarz, Norbert & Willis, Robert J. & Winter, 2005. "Statistical analysis of choice experiments and surveys," Munich Reprints in Economics 19251, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Sharp, Basil, 2010. "Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), December.
- Mary Downton & Roger Pielke, 2005. "How Accurate are Disaster Loss Data? The Case of U.S. Flood Damage," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 35(2), pages 211-228, June.
- Brouwer, Roy & Akter, Sonia & Brander, Luke & Haque, Enamul, 2009. "Economic valuation of flood risk exposure and reduction in a severely flood prone developing country," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 397-417, June.
- Oshadhi Samarasinghe & Basil Sharp, 2010. "Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 457-475, October.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Policy; Regional EconomicsÂ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Faria). General contact details of provider: http://www.bc3research.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .