COVID-19 and bond market liquidity: alert, isolation and recovery
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Economic consequences > Stock market
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Corey Garriott & Jesse Johal & Jessica Lee & Andreas Uthemann, 2021. "COVID-19 Crisis: Lessons Learned for Future Policy Research," Discussion Papers 2021-2, Bank of Canada.
- Guillaume Bédard-Pagé & Daniel Bolduc & Annick Demers & Jean-Philippe Dion & Manu Pandey & Léanne Berger-Soucy & Adrian Walton, 2021. "COVID-19 crisis: Liquidity management at Canada’s largest public pension funds," Staff Analytical Notes 2021-11, Bank of Canada.
- Riccardo Poli & Marco Taboga, 2021. "A composite indicator of sovereign bond market liquidity in the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 663, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Cimon & Adrian Walton, 2022. "Central Bank Liquidity Facilities and Market Making," Staff Working Papers 22-9, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; Monetary policy;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MST-2020-08-17 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocsan:20-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.