Capital Gains and Inflation Taxes in a Life-cycle Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 2000.
"Inflation and capital gains taxes in a small open economy,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 195-208, July.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Guang-Jia Zhang, 2000. "Inflation and Capital Gains Taxes in a Small Open Economy," Departmental Working Papers _119, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation: costs and benefits;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:99-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .