Multi-sided Bohm-Bawerk assignment markets: the core
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleppe, J., 2010. "Modelling interactive behaviour, and solution concepts," Other publications TiSEM b9b96884-5761-48f0-9ee4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Calleja, Pedro & Rafels, Carles & Tijs, Stef, 2009. "The aggregate-monotonic core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 742-748, July.
- Hans Haller & Jean Derks, 1999. "Weighted nucleoli," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 173-187.
- Toru Hokari, 2000. "note: The nucleolus is not aggregate-monotonic on the domain of convex games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 133-137.
- David Housman & (*), Lori Clark, 1998. "Note Core and monotonic allocation methods," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 611-616.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2010238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .