Geographical determinants of the creation of manufacturing firms: The regions of Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Segarra-Blasco, Agusti & Callejon, Maria, 2000. "Geographical Determinants Of The Creation Of Manufacturing Firms: The Regions Of Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p300, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert H. Hayes & Kim B. Clark, 1985. "Explaining Observed Productivity Differentials Between Plants: Implications for Operations Research," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 15(6), pages 3-14, December.
- Foster, George & Gupta, Mahendra, 1990. "Manufacturing overhead cost driver analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 309-337, January.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:5:p:55-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmitt, Gunther, 1991. "Why Is the Agriculture of Advanced Western Economies Still Organized by Family Farms? Will This Continue to Be So in the Future?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18(3-4), pages 443-458.
- Josep Maria Argiles & Eric John Slof, 2001. "New opportunities for farm accounting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 361-383.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schanne, Norbert & Weyh, Antje, 2009. "What makes start-ups out of unemployment different?," IAB Discussion Paper 200904, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Small Business Growth and Poverty in Appalachia: A Spatial Simultaneous-Equations Approach," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer & Tim Phipps & Randall Jackson, 2007. "A Spatial Model of Regional Variations in Business Growth in Appalachian States," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-09, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Gebremariam, Gebremeskel H. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Small Business Growth Poverty in Appalachia: A Spatial Simultaneous-Equations Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35465, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:200168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .