The impact of fiscal rules on sustainable development of the Visegrad Group countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal rules; sustainable development; socio-economic policy;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2018-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-04-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bam:wpaper:bafes17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Disegna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsbouuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .