Pakistan – A Globalized Tax World: An Analysis of Its International Tax Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2006. "Pakistan: A Preliminary Assessment of the Federal Tax System," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0624, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Saadia Refaqat, 2003. "Social Incidence of the General Sales Tax in Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 03/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Buttrick, Steve & Duncan, Denvil, 2010.
"Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981–2005: Evidence From 189 Countries,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 63(3), pages 447-478, September.
- Klara Sabirianova Peter & Steve Buttrick & Denvil Duncan, 2007. "Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981-2005: Evidence from 189 Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0721, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Buttrick, Steve & Duncan, Denvil, 2009. "Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981-2005: Evidence from 189 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2007. "Taxing Consumption in Jamaica," Public Finance Review, , vol. 35(1), pages 26-56, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Pakistan Taxation; tax agreements; trade agreements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-07-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-07-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-17 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2009-07-17 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .