The Business Community, Policy Makers, and Tax Reform in Spain (1977 - 2004)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Repullo, Rafael, 1991. "Financing Budget Deficits by Seigniorage and Implicit Taxation: The Cases of Spain and Portugal," CEPR Discussion Papers 583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Reform in Spain; Corporate income tax; Spanish public finance; fiscal reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-08-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-08-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .