Explaining Inflation Persistence by a Time-Varying Taylor Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Christopher, 1991. " The Losses Realized in Bank Failures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1223-1242, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation persistence; Great Moderation; monetary policy; New Keynesian model; Taylor rule;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-09-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:awi:wpaper:0504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabi Rauscher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awheide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .