Arztinduzierte Nachfrage in der ambulanten Versorgung - Bedeutung fuer eine Privatisierung von Leistungen der Gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thilo Pausch & Peter Welzel, 2002. "Credit Risk and the Role of Capital Adequacy Regulation," Discussion Paper Series 224, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 1997. "Microeconomics of Banking," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061937, July.
- Thomas C. Wilson, 1998. "Portfolio credit risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 71-82.
More about this item
Keywordsphysician-induced demand; privatisation; mandatory health insurance; physician-patient relation; treatment process; information; principal-agent; moral hazard;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .