Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes August
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Wendong & Sun, Jingwei, 2016. "Aggregation and long-memory: An analysis based on the discrete Fourier transform," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 470-476.
- Bardet Jean-Marc & Dola Béchir, 2016. "Semiparametric Stationarity and Fractional Unit Roots Tests Based on Data-Driven Multidimensional Increment Ratio Statistics," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 115-153, July.
- Samet Günay, 2016. "Performance of the Multifractal Model of Asset Returns (MMAR): Evidence from Emerging Stock Markets," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Goodell, John W. & McGroarty, Frank & Urquhart, Andrew, 2015. "Political uncertainty and the 2012 US presidential election: A cointegration study of prediction markets, polls and a stand-out expert," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 162-171.
- Ewa M. Syczewska, 2006. "The Phillips Method of Fractional Integration Parameter Estimation and Aggregation of PLN Exchange Rates," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7, pages 209-220.
- Bailey, Natalia & Giraitis, Liudas, 2016. "Spectral approach to parameter-free unit root testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 4-16.
- Leonardo Chaves Borges Cardoso & Maurício Vaz Lobo Bittencourt, 2016. "Price Volatility Transmission From Oil To Energy And Non-Energy Agricultural Commodities," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 181, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:11:d:70218 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Di Matteo, 2007. "Multi-scaling in finance," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 21-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auc:wpaper:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Digital Development). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deaucnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.