Improving the organisation and commercialisation of small coffee and cocoa producers in the Northern Amazon Region of Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Pelupessy & Gerardo Jiménez, 2009. "Número especial en Cadenas Agroalimentarias y Biocomercio," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 10, pages 1-1, Mayo.
More about this item
KeywordsCoffee and cocoa production; associative commercialisation; public policies; international cooperation; Ecuador; good living;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:uhewps:2012_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jesus Ramos-Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.