Improving the organisation and commercialisation of small coffee and cocoa producers in the Northern Amazon Region of Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Pelupessy & Gerardo Jiménez, 2009. "Número especial en Cadenas Agroalimentarias y Biocomercio," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 10, pages 1-1, Mayo.
More about this item
KeywordsCoffee and cocoa production; associative commercialisation; public policies; international cooperation; Ecuador; good living;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:uhewps:2012_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jesus Ramos-Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuabes.html .