Unknown Heterogeneity, the EC-EM Algorithm, and Large T Approximation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Gamal, M.A., 1997. "A Monte Carlo Study of Ec-Estimation in Panel Data Models with Limited Dependent Variables and Heterogeneity," Working papers 9703, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Isaac C. Rischall, "undated". "The Effect of Migration on Earnings and Welfare Benefit Receipt," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 28, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:9622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .