A Nonparametric Test for Independence of a Multivariate Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vähämaa, Sami & Krylova, Elizaveta & Nikkinen, Jussi, 2005. "Cross-dynamics of volatility term structures implied by foreign exchange options," Working Paper Series 530, European Central Bank.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Breno Neri, 2010.
"Nonparametric Entropy-Based Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 276-306.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2001. "Nonparametric entropy-based tests of independence between stochastic processes," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 413, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Serkan Künü & Sertaç Hopoðlu & Gürkan Bozma, 2016. "Conflict, Defense Spending and Economic Growth in the Middle East: A Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 80-86.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Gaussian Tests of "Extremal White Noise" for Dependent, Heterogeneous, Heavy Tailed Time Series with an Application," Econometrics 0411014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 2005.
- R. M. Eldridge & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 2003. "The Role of Intra-Day and Inter-Day Data Effects in Determining Linear and Nonlinear Granger Causality Between Australian Futures and Cash Index Markets," Working Paper Series 122, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Brooks, Chris & Henry, Olan T., 2000.
"Linear and non-linear transmission of equity return volatility: evidence from the US, Japan and Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 497-513, December.
- Brooks, C. & Henry, O.T., 1999. "Linear and Non-Linear Transmission of Equity Return Volatility: Evidence From the US, Japan, and Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 676, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0512-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2011.
"Causal relationship between stock prices and exchange rates,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 67-86.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Zhang, Xu, 2010. "Causal Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Causal Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2010.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Papavassiliou, Vassilios & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "The CO2-Growth nexus revisited: A nonparametric analysis for G7 economies over nearly two centuries," MPRA Paper 79019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 May 2017.
- Krylova, Elizaveta & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami, 2009. "Cross-dynamics of volatility term structures implied by foreign exchange options," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 355-375, September.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou & Panayiotis Tzeremes & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2017. "Defence expenditure and economic growth in Latin American countries: evidence from linear and nonlinear causality tests," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F. & Nelson, Daniel B., 1986. "Arch models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2959-3038 Elsevier.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:183-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Beine & Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Helene Raymond, 2008.
"International nonlinear causality between stock markets,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 663-686.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Hélène Raymond-Feingold & Michel Beine, 2008. "International nonlinear causality between stock markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305387, HAL.
- Michel Beine & Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Hélène Raymond, 2008. "International nonlinear causality between stock markets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167466, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:107-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fis:journl:180105 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Kapetanios, 2007. "A Test for Serial Dependence Using Neural Networks," Working Papers 609, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:98-110 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:9204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.