Intended and Accidental Bequests in a Life-cycle Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Bergin, James & Bernhardt, Dan, 1992.
"Anonymous sequential games with aggregate uncertainty,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 543-562.
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 1989. "Anonymous Sequential Games with Aggregate Uncertainty," Working Papers 760, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2002.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-410, April.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Kevin Reffett, "undated". "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor," Working Papers 2132846, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Prescott, Edward C, 1992. "Stochastic Monotonicity and Stationary Distributions for Dynamic Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1387-1406, November.
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Huffman, Gregory W., 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Working Papers 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Stokey, Nancy L, 1987.
"Money and Interest in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 491-513, May.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1984. "Money and Interest in Cash-In-Advance Economy," Discussion Papers 628, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1985. "Money and Interest in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," NBER Working Papers 1618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1988. "Anonymous sequential games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-87, February.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "The Set of Nash Equilibria of a Supermodular Game Is a Complete Lattice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 295-300, September.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2008.
"A qualitative approach to Markovian equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 75-98, March.
- Leonard J Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2004. "A Qualitative Approach to Markovian Equilibrium in Infinite Horizon Economies with Capital," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000224, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Stokey, Nancy L., 1998. "Dynamic Programming with Homogeneous Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 167-189, September.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1991.
"Equilibrium in a Production Economy with an Income Tax,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1091-1104, July.
- Wilbur John Coleman, 1989. "Equilibrium in a production economy with an income tax," International Finance Discussion Papers 366, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis, Johanna L., 2009. "Wealth and the capitalist spirit," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 394-408.
- Akın, Ş. Nuray & Leukhina, Oksana, 2015.
"Risk-sharing within families: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 270-284.
- S. Nuray Akin & Oksana Leukhina, 2013. "Risk-Sharing Within Families: Evidence From the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers 2013-09, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Günther Fink & Silvia Redaelli, 2005. "Understanding Bequest Motives An Empirical Analysis of Intergenerational Transfers," DNB Working Papers 042, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asu:wpaper:2133407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Salik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deasuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .