Financial Applications of Random Matrix Theory: Old Laces and New Pieces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Laurent Laloux, 2005. "Financial Applications of Random Matrix Theory: Old Laces and New Pieces," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500058, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tianyu Cui & Francesco Caravelli & Cozmin Ududec, 2017. "Correlations and Clustering in Wholesale Electricity Markets," Papers 1710.11184, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Gorban, Alexander N. & Smirnova, Elena V. & Tyukina, Tatiana A., 2010. "Correlations, risk and crisis: From physiology to finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3193-3217.
- Varga-Haszonits, I. & Kondor, I., 2007. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection in constant conditional correlation GARCH models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 307-318.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior & Italo De Paula Franca, 2011. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Papers 1102.1339, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Gilles Zumbach, 2009. "The empirical properties of large covariance matrices," Papers 0903.1525, arXiv.org.
- Marsili, Matteo & Raffaelli, Giacomo & Ponsot, Benedicte, 2009. "Dynamic instability in generic model of multi-assets markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1170-1181, May.
- Reigneron, Pierre-Alain & Allez, Romain & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2011. "Principal regression analysis and the index leverage effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(17), pages 3026-3035.
- Gautier Marti & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat & S'ebastien Andler, 2016. "On clustering financial time series: a need for distances between dependent random variables," Papers 1603.07822, arXiv.org.
- Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Chen, Shou & Yang, Jiao-Jiao & Yang, Ming-Yan, 2013. "Random matrix theory analysis of cross-correlations in the US stock market: Evidence from Pearson’s correlation coefficient and detrended cross-correlation coefficient," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(17), pages 3715-3730.
- Tumminello, Michele & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario N., 2010.
"Correlation, hierarchies, and networks in financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 40-58, July.
- M. Tumminello & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2008. "Correlation, hierarchies, and networks in financial markets," Papers 0809.4615, arXiv.org.
- Marya Bazzi & Mason A. Porter & Stacy Williams & Mark McDonald & Daniel J. Fenn & Sam D. Howison, 2014. "Community detection in temporal multilayer networks, with an application to correlation networks," Papers 1501.00040, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Paweł Oświęcimka & Stanisław Drożdż & Jarosław Kwapień & Rafał Rak, 2011. "Is It Possible to Predict Crash?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Sebastien Valeyre & Denis Grebenkov & Sofiane Aboura & Francois Bonnin, 2016. "Should employers pay their employees better? An asset pricing approach," Papers 1602.00931, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Svensson, Jens, 2007. "The asymptotic spectrum of the EWMA covariance estimator," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 621-630.
- Romain Allez & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2012. "Eigenvector dynamics: general theory and some applications," Papers 1203.6228, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Desislava Chetalova & Rudi Schafer & Thomas Guhr, 2014. "Zooming into market states," Papers 1406.5386, arXiv.org.
- Assaf Almog & Ferry Besamusca & Mel MacMahon & Diego Garlaschelli, 2015. "Mesoscopic Community Structure of Financial Markets Revealed by Price and Sign Fluctuations," Papers 1504.00590, arXiv.org.
- Dalibor Eterovic & Nicolas Eterovic, 2012. "Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Understanding Portfolio Returns in an Emerging Market," Working Papers wp_025, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0507111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.