Complexity, economic science and possible economic benefits of climate change mitigation policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jana, T.K. & Roy, P., 2011. "Supersymmetry in option pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(12), pages 2350-2355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. -F. Mercure & H. Pollitt & A. M. Bassi & J. E Vi~nuales & N. R. Edwards, 2015. "Modelling complex systems of heterogeneous agents to better design sustainability transitions policy," Papers 1506.07432, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- H. Pollitt & J. -F. Mercure, 2015. "The role of money and the financial sector in energy-economy models used for assessing climate policy," Papers 1512.02912, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1310.4403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .