The Relationship Between Stock Market Parameters and Interbank Lending Market: an Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Magomet Yandiev & Alexander Pakhalov, 2013. "The relationship between stock market parameters and interbank lending market: an empirical evidence," Working Papers 0002, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Magomet Yandiev, 2011. "The Damped Fluctuations as a Base of Market Quotations," Working Papers 0003, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-09-25 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2013-09-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.5703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .