Two unconditionally implied parameters and volatility smiles and skews
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2006. "Two unconditionally implied parameters and volatility smiles and skews," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 199-204, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rheinländer, Thorsten & Schweizer, Martin, 1997. "On L2-projections on a space of stochastic integrals," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,25, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.4847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .