Time Scales in Futures Markets and Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2899-2909, May.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2012.
"Three Key Elements of a Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 65-85.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 4448992, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp10-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2010.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Three Key Elements of Post-2012 International Climate Policy Architecture," Discussion Papers dp-10-34, Resources For the Future.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009.
"Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy,"
189, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy," Working Paper Series WP09-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & He, Jianwu, 2009. "Reconciling climate change and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5123, The World Bank.
- Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe, 2008.
"European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2009-2027, July.
- D. Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2008. "European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry," Post-Print hal-00719252, HAL.
- Simon Kuznets, 1934. "National Income, 1929-1932," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn34-1, January.
- Lars Mathiesen and Ottar Maestad, 2004. "Climate Policy and the Steel Industry: Achieving Global Emission Reductions by an Incomplete Climate Agreement," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 91-114.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Pierre vanderEng, 2010.
"Responses Of Economic Systems To Environmental Change: Past Experiences,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Pierre Der van Eng, 2010. "Responses of economic systems to environmental changes: past experiences," Post-Print halshs-00647279, HAL.
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-642-19251-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Sheldon, 2011. "Is There Anything New about Border Tax Adjustments and Climate Policy?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 553-557.
- Cranston, G.R. & Hammond, G.P., 2010. "North and south: Regional footprints on the transition pathway towards a low carbon, global economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(9), pages 2945-2951, September.
- Wang, Xin & Li, Ji Feng & Zhang, Ya Xiong, 2011. "An analysis on the short-term sectoral competitiveness impact of carbon tax in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4144-4152, July.
- Thomas Wiedmann & Richard Wood & Jan Minx & Manfred Lenzen & Dabo Guan & Rocky Harris, 2010. "A Carbon Footprint Time Series Of The Uk - Results From A Multi-Region Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 19-42.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3572-3577, September.
- Peters, Glen P., 2008. "From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-23, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan, 2010. "Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1741-1748, April.
- Sabina Alkire & James Foster, 2010.
"Designing the Inequality-Adjusted Human Development Index (IHDI),"
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present)
HDRP-2010-28, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2010. "Designing the Inequality-Adjusted Human Development Index (HDI)," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp037, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Philippe Crist, 2009. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Potential from International Shipping," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/11, OECD Publishing.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P., 2009. "Climate change policy and international trade: Policy considerations in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 432-440, February.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe, 2010.
"How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5199-5207, September.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "How to Design a Border Adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?," Working Papers 2010.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- S. Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?," Post-Print hal-00719254, HAL.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Lawn, Philip A., 2003. "A theoretical foundation to support the Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare (ISEW), Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI), and other related indexes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 105-118, February.
- Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 1995. "Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 357-371.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Peyrache, Antonio, 2011. "The Patterns of Technological Capabilities of Countries: A Dual Approach using Composite Indicators and Data Envelopment Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1108-1121, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ETS-2011-10-22 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FMK-2011-10-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2011-10-22 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1110.1727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.