Diversification Return, Portfolio Rebalancing, and the Commodity Return Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soumik Pal & Ting-Kam Leonard Wong, 2016. "Exponentially concave functions and a new information geometry," Papers 1605.05819, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Simon Hayley & Nick Motson & Dirk Nitzsche, 2016. "What Does Rebalancing Really Achieve?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 224-240, July.
- Prehn, Sören & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Pies, Ingo & Will, Matthias Georg, 2014.
"The impact of long-only index funds on price discovery and market performance in agricultural futures markets
[Der Einfluss von Long-only-Indexfonds auf die Preisfindung und das Marktergebnis an la," IAMO Discussion Papers 147, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Zaremba, Adam & Szyszka, Adam, 2016. "Is there momentum in equity anomalies? Evidence from the Polish emerging market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 546-564.
- Adam Zaremba, 2016. "Is there a low-risk anomaly across countries?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 45-65, April.
- Ting-Kam Leonard Wong, 2017. "On portfolios generated by optimal transport," Papers 1709.03169, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0621-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.1256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .