Econophysical Approaches for the Direct Foreign Investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gheorghiu, Anca & Spanulescu, Ion & Gheorghiu, Anda, 2008. "Econophysical Approaches for the Direct Foreign Investments," MPRA Paper 28383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Spanulescu & Anca Gheorghiu, 2007. "Economic Amplifier - A New Econophysics Model," Papers 0707.3703, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1101.4675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .