Results on numerics for FBSDE with drivers of quadratic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konakov Valentin & Mammen Enno, 2002. "Edgeworth type expansions for Euler schemes for stochastic differential equations," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 271-286, December.
- BALLY Vlad & TALAY Denis, 1996. "The Law of the Euler Scheme for Stochastic Differential Equations: II. Convergence Rate of the Density," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 93-128, December.
- Takaki Hayashi & Per A. Mykland, 2005. "Evaluating Hedging Errors: An Asymptotic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 309-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-04-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-04-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.2248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .