Contr\^ole impulsionnel appliqu\'e \`a la gestion de changement de technologie dans une entreprise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Cartea, Álvaro & del-Castillo-Negrete, Diego, 2007.
"Fractional diffusion models of option prices in markets with jumps,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, pages 749-763.
- Alvaro Cartea & Diego del-Castillo-Negrete, 2006. "Fractional Diffusion Models of Option Prices in Markets with Jumps," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0604, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Peter Carr & Anita Mayo, 2007. "On the Numerical Evaluation of Option Prices in Jump Diffusion Processes," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 353-372.
- N. Hilber & N. Reich & C. Schwab & C. Winter, 2009. "Numerical methods for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-500, September.
- Amin, Kaushik I, 1993. " Jump Diffusion Option Valuation in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1833-1863, December.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.2086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .