Appraisal of a contour integral method for the Black-Scholes and Heston equations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huisman, Ronald & Mahieu, Ronald, 2003.
"Regime jumps in electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 425-434, September.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2001. "Regime Jumps in Electricity Prices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-48-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Arai, Takuji, 2005. "Some properties of the variance-optimal martingale measure for discontinuous semimartingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 163-170, September.
- Damir Filipović & Stefan Tappe, 2008. "Existence of Lévy term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-115, January.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Ernst Eberlein & Kathrin Glau & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2008. "Analysis of Fourier transform valuation formulas and applications," Papers 0809.3405, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Takuji Arai, 2005. "An extension of mean-variance hedging to the discontinuous case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 129-139, January.
- St'ephane Goutte & Nadia Oudjane & Francesco Russo, 2012. "Variance Optimal Hedging for discrete time processes with independent increments. Application to Electricity Markets," Papers 1205.4089, arXiv.org.
- Fred Espen Benth & Jan Kallsen & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2007. "A Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process for Electricity Spot Price Modeling and Derivatives Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 153-169.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0912.0434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.