Law of the exponential functional of one-sided L\'evy processes and Asian options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Portnoy, Stephen, 1991. "Asymptotic behavior of regression quantiles in non-stationary, dependent cases," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 100-113, July.
- Victor Chernozhukov, 2005. "Extremal quantile regression," Papers math/0505639, arXiv.org.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2011.
"Conditional quantile processes based on series or many regressors,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP19/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2016. "Conditional quantile processes based on series or many regressors," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val, 2011. "Conditional Quantile Processes based on Series or Many Regressors," Papers 1105.6154, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992.
"A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Roger Koenker, 2010. "Additive models for quantile regression: model selection and confidence bandaids," CeMMAP working papers CWP33/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0904.3000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .